Skip menu to read main page content
magnify
x

Hutzler Brothers building and annex

Description

Street view of the Hutzler Brothers building and annex, also known as the Hutzler Brothers Palace Building, located at 210-218 North Howard Street in Baltimore, Maryland. The structure is the historic flagship building of the Hutzler's department store; it was designed by Baldwin & Pennington, and constructed in 1888 with a south bay added in 1924.

Creator

unknown

Date

circa 1915

Production Note

Copy photograph

Dimensions

8 x 10 inches

Extent

1 print

Catalog Number

MC6858

Resource ID

8050

Notes

This collection is part of the larger Baltimore City Life Museum Collection, transferred to the Maryland Historical Society (now Maryland Center for History and Culture) in 1998.

Digital Publisher

Digital resource provided by the Maryland Center for History and Culture

Rights

This digital image is made available here for private study, scholarship, and research. Commercial and other uses are prohibited without the permission of the Maryland Center for History and Culture. For more information, visit the MCHC’s Reproductions and Permissions web page.