DescriptionHutzler's Glove Box from Hutzler Brothers Company of Baltimore, Maryland. This brown cardboard box resembles wood and has an ornate lid of embossed paper. The lid features three panels of floral designs. The middle panel contains an arbor of vines with a box framing the words "Gloves" in script. In addition, there are birds and flowers on either side of the letters. Hutzler's moved from 67 North Howard Street to the 200 block of North Howard Street in 1888.