Baltimore Colts Patch
Embroidered patch made for the Colts Corral No. 15, Inc., a local fan club chapter for the Baltimore Colts. The Council of Colts Corrals was a football fan club that emerged in 1957, and Colts Corral No. 15 was one of those groups that was established shortly afterward at Snyder’s Restaurant in Baltimore. Besides meeting numerous times per year to watch games and dine together, these groups took up local charitable causes to support their communities. Despite the Colts leaving Baltimore without a professional football team in 1983, the groups have continued with the same function to the present. After the Ravens were established in 1996, the organization renamed itself The Council of Baltimore Ravens Roosts.