Corner of Cathedral and Centre Streets
This three-story Charleston-style mansion was located at the northeast corner of Cathedral Street and Centre Street in Baltimore, Maryland. It was built circa 1845 by Thomas P. Williams of North Carolina. The house stood back from the street and was surrounded on three sides by flower gardens. A notable architectural feature of the building was the columns that reached to the top of the second story.