Dental College, Assembly Buildings
Street view of the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery. Founded in 1840, the college was located at Hanover and Lombard Streets in Baltimore, Maryland. It was incorporated into the University of Maryland as the University's Department of Dentistry in 1882. The buildings housing the college were previously the headquarters of the Baltimore Assembly and were commonly referred to as the "Assembly Buildings."