A view of Hambledune, the home of the Hambleton family. On a trip to England in the 1920s, Mrs. Edward Hambleton admired Hambleton Old Hall, a country hunting lodge in Warwickshire. On her return, she hired architect D.K. Este Fisher (1892 - 1978) to recreate the house. The house sits on 100 acres on Seminary Avenue in Lutherville, Maryland. In the 1930s, the estate was sold to F. Grainger Marburg (1900-1988) who renamed it Selsed house.