Hoffman House, sideview
View of the main house on the Hoffman estate, part of the Sudbrook Park Historic District of Baltimore County, Maryland, which was designed and planned by Frederick Law Olmstead (1822-1903). The home was built for Frederick and Mary Robbins Hoffman in 1900. Mr. Hoffman purchased 1.9 acres and had J. Appleton Wilson (1851-1927) design the house, which is two and a half stories high and five bays wide. As of 2020, the house still stands, and is located at 507 Sudbrook Road, Pikesville, Maryland. This photo features the wrap around porch that extends across the first story, as seen from the side of the house.