Skip menu to read main page content

Residence on Cold Spring Lane in Oakenshawe, Baltimore

Description

This house was constructed around 1876 and was the country estate of Henry R. Wilson (1819-1905). The house was first known as “Heyward House” and was possibly built for Wilson Presstman Heyward who was Henry Wilson’s son-in-law. The estate was located north of University Parkway between North Calvert Street and Greenmount Avenue in Baltimore, Maryland.

Date

circa 1890s

Collection Number

PP3

Dimensions

5.5 x 8.75 inches

Object ID

PP3.88

Extent

1 print

Resource ID

1118

Digital Publisher

Digital resource provided by the Maryland Center for History and Culture

Rights

This digital image is made available here for private study, scholarship, and research. Commercial and other uses are prohibited without the permission of the Maryland Center for History and Culture. For more information, visit the MCHC’s Reproductions and Permissions web page.