Ruins of William C. Wilson house
Ruins of William C. Wilson house at Charles Street and West Lake Avenue in Baltimore, Maryland. The house was located on the west side of Charles Street and the south side of Lake Avenue. A hand written note on the front of the print states: "Property now owned by Mrs. Douglas Gordon - now Mrs. Biddle". William C. Wilson (1809-1878) was a noted horticulturist, who raised Alderney cattle on the property.