Stone Chapel, Pipe Creek
Print of the Stone Chapel United Methodist Church, originally called Poulson's Chapel, and one of the earliest Methodist churches in the United States. This chapel was first built in 1783 in New Windsor, Maryland, was rebuilt in 1800, then again in 1883. The print is captioned "Stone Chapel, Pipe Creek. Built 1783. Re-built 1800. This house took the place of Strawbridge Log Chapel."