Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee monument
Monument depicting the Confederate generals Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee, formerly located on the west side of the Wyman Park Dell in Baltimore, Maryland. The statue was designed by Laura Gardin Fraser and erected in 1948 as the first double equestrian statue in the United States. The statue was removed in 2017 per the order of Baltimore City Council, along with all other Confederate monuments in the city. The base of the statue still remains and the surrounding area has been renamed Harriet Tubman Grove.