DescriptionCharcoal, gouache, and graphite on grey mat board of "Hutzler's Eastpoint", ca. 1956-1960, by V. Fanio. The Eastpoint Shopping Center, located in Dundalk, Maryland, opened in 1956. The shopping center comprised a Hutzler's store and a Hochschild Kohn's location. In the 1970s, the stores were enclosed, and the site expanded into a full shopping mall. The Eastpoint location closed in fall 1989.