1214 Eutaw Place
1214 Eutaw Place in Baltimore, Maryland. Located on the southwest corner of Eutaw and Lanvale Street, 1214 Eutaw Place was built circa 1855 for John Egerton. Egerton was a New Orleans banker who had become a partner in a downtown Baltimore sugar refinery. Over the years, the building was variously a private home; a women's seminary, the Sarah Randolph School; the Baltimore Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital; and the Key Circle Hospice.