Drovers and Mechanics National Bank
A view of the main office of the Drovers and Mechanics National Bank located on the northwest corner of Eutaw and Fayette Street, Baltimore, Maryland. Chartered in 1881, the bank was organized and had its headquarters in Maryland. Joseph Sperry Evans (1854-1930) was the architect of the building which was constructed in 1894. From 1960-2020, the building stood vacant. It was renovated to a Springhill Suites Hotel.