William Medders and Company
Front view of the William Medders & Co. store located in Still Pond, Maryland. Three figures stand under the sign on the porch of the building, while one figure stands in the doorway. William Medders purchased the store from George Harper and operated it from 1894 to 1959. Medders expanded the business by selling housewares as well as grocery items.