COVID-19 Safety Procedures
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maryland Center for History and Culture. The health and safety of our visitors, staff, and community is our top priority. We have examined all aspects of our operations to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all, and have implemented updated safety procedures as pandemic conditions continue to evolve.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Disinfecting and cleaning to meet CDC guidelines.
- Using plexi-glass barriers.
- Providing hand sanitizer stations throughout the building.
- Limiting capacity in exhibition spaces, library, and the museum store.
- Limiting capacity in elevators and restrooms.
- Modifying interactive displays and other high-touch elements.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- Mask wearing is strongly encouraged.
- Visitors are asked to maintain a physical distance of six feet as an additional precaution.
- Wash and sanitize your hands frequently.
- To reduce the risk of spreading the Coronavirus, we ask that you stay home if you are sick and/or experiencing symptoms.
in the library
Please refer to the H. Furlong Baldwin Library’s Plan Your Visit page for specific Covid-19 safety procedures for library patrons.